At Sallie Mullins Thompson, CPA PLLC, we put our clients' best interests before our own. In addition, we believe that a team approach adds a broader perspective, provides increased benefits, and enhances results. Thus, we have developed trusted relationships with a network of vetted and experienced professionals to assist us in caring for our clients.
During the 20+ years of providing services, we have found that people think about the following areas in their financial lives:
- Investment management
- Cash flow, budgeting, and debt
- Income/asset protection and risks
- Retirement savings
- College funding
- Building legacies
- Business planning
- Special situations
We can assist you in addressing the above concerns and answering such questions as:
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- How do I consistently meet my daily spending needs?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Will my retirement funds be enough to last my lifetime?
- What’s a good approach to saving for my child's education?
- What are the elements of a sound estate conversation strategy?
- What organizational structure is best for my business type?
- How do I plan for unexpected life events?
Our firm uses a holistic approach which includes unique prioritization and goals-based tracking mechanisms. What sets us apart from alternative solutions is that the tax ramifications are incorporated into all financial decisions and planning, resulting in more disposable income available to achieve our clients’ objectives, ambitions, and dreams.