Why business owners need my services
Statistics show that having inadequate accounting practices is a leading cause of business failure – second to not having enough cash. Experts agree that few business owners possess the knowledge and skill to do their own bookkeeping correctly and accurately.
Therefore, having a dedicated accountant for your company is imperative in order to (1) maintain accurate and up-to-date accounting records; (2) preserve essential documentation for historical and analytical purposes; (3) provide internal control checks and balances; (5) highlight opportunities and weaknesses that might otherwise be overlooked; and (6) handle tax and other financial matters.
Further, a financial infrastructure enables efficient operations, frees you to focus on your top business priorities, and delivers the information you need to make timely decisions. You can spend quality time selling your products, servicing your customers, developing strategies, and growing the business.
Why families and individuals need my services
If you find yourself wondering about such topics as:
- Am I taking all the income tax deductions to which I am entitled?
- Have I invested my savings in the most tax efficient manner given my current tax situation?
- How much in taxes will I owe when I make withdrawals from my IRA and 401K accounts?
- Is my family protected should an unfortunate accident occur?
- Do I have enough saved for my children’s college education?
- What about for my own retirement?
- Are any of my assets in a high risk position?
- How can I leave a legacy for my children and grandchildren?
Then, you would benefit from consulting with Sallie Mullins Thompson CPA PLLC.